lunes, 6 de octubre de 2008

Go go Emo Rangers !!

Hi!, I'm Patricio Daniel Cataccio Acosta.

I am going to give a music class to you rock and roll Argentino.

1)Alma fuerte - Se vos



2)La renga - La balada del diablo y la muerte



3)La renga - El rebelde



These are my favourite bands.

And i love werstling, wwe.

My favourite wertler ranking:

1)CM Punk
2)John Cena
3)Chris Jericho
4)The Big Show
5)Randy Orton
6)Kane
7)The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michels

Do you like wrestling? What's your favourite ranking?

Well, I must be off.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

"Show me
show me
show me how you do that trick
the one that makes me scream" she said
"The one that makes me laugh" she said
and threw her arms around my neck
"Show me how you do it
and I promise you I promise that
i'll run away with you
i'll run away with you"

Anónimo dijo...

my favorite ranking :

1)Babasonicos
2)The cure
3)My chemical romance
4)Avril lavigne
5)The jonas brothers

bye :) :D