viernes, 3 de octubre de 2008

I'm Ezequiel

hello boys and girlsfrom the usa; my name is ezequiel galvan,i live in bahia blanca,buenos aires,argentina.i go to school and work at night sending the newspaper.
i like study.
my school´s name is eet n·2 enginner cesar cipolleti.
on saturday i go to a disco.
i like all tipe of music.
what happen with the weather over there?.
what are the school times over there?
here;the school times are:7:40 to 11:00 in the morning; and 2:00 to 6:20 in the afternoon:
i study englishin a private academy.
i like your usa´s buildings.in the usa made fast and furious 1 and 2.
my email is eze_lo_mas_vm@hotmail.com
good bye
my name is ezequiel galvan

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

My name is Demis Acosta, I am 18 years old...I'm from Argentina, I live is Bahia Blanca, i come to this school because i like electronics.
I like football and I like watch TV...
I like national rock..my favourite band is Los Piojos..