viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2008

Caroline

Hey my name is Caroline!
I live in North Carolina. I'm 13 years old and I'm in the 8th grade at Southeast Middle School. I live in a brick house on a farm. I have 6 horses, 6 dogs, and 5 goats. I have been riding horses since I was 3 years old. I have twin brothers a mom and a dad. My brothers also ride horses and my mom did when she was younger. My dad is the boss at his job. My mom stays at home and takes care of my family. We all have a big hand in taking care of our animals. I love to go to the barn and ride horses and play softball, and basketball. I like to play baseball too and show the boys that girls can be just as good at sports if not better.
Welp. Hope to talk to ya'll soon!

Have Fun!
Caroline

6 comentarios:

the students`blog dijo...

Hello ,I am Ezequiel
I am seventeen ,I am from Bahia Blanca.
I live in a house whit my mather ,my father ,my two brothers and two sisters.
I study at eet n2 school. I love playing soccer and play handball in a team
I like dancing and listening techno music and pop music
I have a fotolog whit my photos
this is my fotolog : http://www.fotolog.com/satissfaactions
bye bye

Anónimo dijo...

Hey my name is matias guzman!
I live in bahia blanca. I'm 17 years old and I'm in the 9th 7ª grade at eet nª2 School. I play soccer every day in tiro federal(it is a club),i like listening music rok,pop,tchno...cumbia not so much!!!!!we re pretti!!I have a whit my photos
plase pass my mail:matu07_22@hotmail.com/matiiass.saez@hotmail.com/
nico77_aurinegro@hotmail.com
tenqs!!!!

Anónimo dijo...

hello,My name is Emiliano,I am twelve year hold .Im from in Bahia Blanca.I live in a house whit my mather,my father and any brother.I have got a small dog.I study at ettn2 school.My favourite sports is playing football
I like Reggueton and Cumbia.

Anónimo dijo...

hello,My name is Leandro,I am twelve year hold .Im from in Bahia Blanca.I live in a house whit my mather,my father and two brother.I have got a big cat.I study at ettn2 school.My favourite sports is football
I likeCumbia.

Anónimo dijo...

hello,My name is Franco,I am twelve year
old .Im from in Bahia Blanca.I live in house whit my mather,my father and two sisters .I study at ettn2 school.My favourite sports is football
I like Rock And Roll and Cumbia.

Anónimo dijo...

hello,My name is daniel,I am twelve year hold .Im from in Bahia Blanca.I live in a house whit my mather,my father and any brother.I have got a small dog.I study at ettn2 school.My favourite sports is playing football
I like rock and roll.


.