miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2008

My place


Hello, my name is Manuel,I am 12 years old. My house is very big. there are 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, and 1 kincho. My favorite romm is the living room .etc...Im from in B. Blanca Argentina.

Hello, my name is Matias, i`m 12 years old. My house is very big,there are 2 bedroom,and 2 bath room etc......I`m from B.Blanca. Argentina.


Hello my name`s Gaston ,I`m 13 years old ,I`m from B.Blanca.Argentina. My house is very big. there are 2 bedrooms and 1 bathoom.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi there..that very cool.I have a big house to...two bathrooms with 5 bedrooms and a big kitchen.I have the master bedroom.so do you speak any english..and what other do ya speak?

the students`blog dijo...

hello my name is Matias my favourite sport is soccer I`m have a dog and a two cat I`m have a great hause is very big I`m have a big garden and I`m have a small garage I`m have a tree bedroom and two bathroom I`m have a big kitchen I`m have two computer and a plays station 2