miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2008

M y place


Hello!!My name is Joaquin. I'm 12 year old. I'm from Bahia Blanca. My house is small. There are three bedrooms, a bathroom, a small kitchen and a big living room.
There is a small garden.


Hello! My name' s Josias. I' m 12. I' from Bahia Blanca. My house is big, there are 4 rooms. There are two bedrooms in my house. There is a very big garden, there is a small living and small kitchen. My favourite room is my bedroom.

Hi! My name's Sebastiàn. I'm 12. I'm from Bahia Blanca in Argentina. My house in small but my garden is big. There are two bedroom. There is one kitchen,a living room and one bathroom. My favourite part of the house is the garden.


Hello!!! My name's facundo. I'm 12. I'm from Bahia Blanca, in Argentina. My house is big. There is one kitchen. There is one living room. There are two gardens. There are three bedrooms and one bathroom. My favorite room is my bedrooom.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

WOW thats nice guys.Do yhall have a garage?I have a two story house,5 bedroom,5 Bathrooms with a tub and shower in each,HUGE kitchen,living room,computer room,we have 5 or 6!Dont have a garden.We shop for our food.:)
I am 13 years old by the way.and i have a twin sister.