miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2008

My place!!


My name Is matias I´m 12. I´m from Bahia Blanca, in Argentina. My house is very very big . There are three bedrooms and two badrooms . There is a big livingroom and a small kitchen, there also a big garden . My house is very cool bacause it´s next to the park I can walk there. My bedroom is next to the bathrooms . Of course, my favourite room is the living room.!!!:)

My name is Fernando I´m 12. I´m from Bahia Blanca, in Argentina. My house is very very big . There are six bedrooms and two badrooms . There is a big living room and a big kitchen there is also a big garden . My bedroom is in front of the bathrooms . Of course, my favourite roOm is bedroom.!! ~.~ -.- :P xD

My name Is Gustavo I´m 13. I´m from Bahia Blanca, in Argentina. My house is very very big . There are two bedrooms and one bathroom . There is a big living room and a small kitchen there is also a very big garden . my bedroom is next to the bathrooms . Of course, my favourite room is kitchen.!! -.-

8 comentarios:

the students`blog dijo...

Hi My name is Brooke!
I love you!

Anónimo dijo...

hello im dakota and im from america

the students`blog dijo...

hola m paso esta piola este flog chu nos vemos mañana en ingles


juli! devolve!

Anónimo dijo...

julieta esto no es un flog y pone como anonimo

juan cruz m.

Anónimo dijo...

hello my name is Matias my favourite sport is soccer I have a dog and a two cat I have a great hause is very big I have a big garden and I`m have a small garage I have a tree bedroom and two bathroom I`m have a big kitchen I have two computer and a plays station 2.

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.
Anónimo dijo...

hello my name is Fernando my
favourite sport is Basketball I have
have a dog I have a great hause is very big. I have a very very big garden and I have a very garage
I m have a six bedroom and two bathroom I have a big kitchen I m have four computer and three tv.

Anónimo dijo...

hello my name is gustavo my
favourite sport is Basketball I have
have a dog I have a great hause is very big. I have a very very big garden and I have a very garage
I m have a six bedroom and two bathroom I have a big kitchen I m have four computer and three tv.