miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2008

My place


My name is Ezequiel. I`m 12.I`m from B.Blanca, in Argentina. My house is big, there are two bedrooms, one bathroom, one garden , a living room , one cat and dog. -My favourite room is my bedroom.




My name is Agustin . I`m 13 years old. I`m from Bahia Blanca , in Argentina My house is small. There are thrree bedrooms big, two bathrooms one big and one small, very small garden and living room is very very big .My faouvorite room is bedroom.


My name is Martin . I`m 12 years old . I`m from Bahia Blanca , in Argentina . My house is big , there are a one bathroom , three bedrooms , two very small garden , two garages . My faouvorite room is my bedroom!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Cool guys..thats cool.My house is a two story,5 bedrooms,i have the big room,5 bathrooms,a garden,a club,and more...we have ALOT of cats for some reason.I have a dog and also a hamster!

So Do yhall have play stations there?I have a PS2.xbox,PS3 and more!Plus a computer.lol.Oh and im Matt,13 years old ALMOST 13.