miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2008


My name is Juan Cruz Lòpez, I`m thirteen years old , I`m from b.blanca in Argentina My house is big, there are trhee bedrooms, one bathroom, one garden, and one kitchen.

My name is Federico Distefano, I am twelve years old, I am from b. blanca in Argentina my house is pretty big there are two bedrooms,trhee bathrooms,one garden,one garage and one kitchen
My name is ARIAN GONZALEZ CORPAZ , I am twelve years old , I am from BAHIA BLANCA in ARGETINA. My house is big , there are five bedooms , two bathrooms , one garden , one garage and one kitchen.

My name is Cristian Limanovsky,I`m 12 years old, I`m from B.Blanca in Argentina My hause is....?

2 comentarios:

the students`blog dijo...

Hey-hola!
My names Marianna Fittante.
I live in Whitsett, North Carolina and I go to school at Southeast Middle. What do you do after school in argentina?

the students`blog dijo...

hello! My name is Kaylee I love talking to people well ill be back to talk bye!!!