lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2008

~hola~ im DyLaN

  • So... I'm DyLaN. I go to Southeast middle school, and I'm in the sixth grade. I don't really do this, like, ever, so this is kind of fun for me.
  • The class I like the most would be 'Home EC.' where we do lots of stuff that you can use in the real world, like design, sewing (etc..). I'm pretty much into cartoons from JAPANESE ORIGIN (such as: BLEACH, Dragon Ball Z, and so on) . I'm not sure if they are popular there, but they are here in America. My favorite music would be pop, or even music from around the world. My favorite color is ORANGE. What are YOU in to?
  • In MY free time, I like to READ, and play computer games. (You may call me a nerd, if you wish. I'm perfectly fine with that!) I also like to play tennis. What do YOU like to do?
  • I won't post a picture of me... I really don't like doing that.. I will, however, post a picture of a cartoon character I'm a big fan of (if, of course, you don't mind)!


3 comentarios:

the students`blog dijo...

Hello, My name is Yohanna,I am 17 years. My music favorite is RAMMSTEIN,DISTURBED,STATIC X,MAXIMUM THE HORMONE, etc...
My favorite color is black.
In my free time, i go out we my friend, and i do not like the kittens.
I play the bass!!!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Dylan!
I'm Gabriel. It's awesome that you have a subject where you design and do useful stuff..
i LOVE cartoons from Japanese origin! My favourites are DEATH NOTE and EVANGELION.
I also like Fate/Stay Night, Rurouni Kenshin and Darker Than Black
It is popular here, but i don't really know how much..
I also fan of a TV series called Dr. House
That's the only part of the day where i watch TV.
My favourite colour is BLUE.
I like reading too. Do you read a lot ? What do you like reading?
I used to spend most of my free time playing computer games and chatting with my friends, online.
I'm a nerd also, hehe.
I now play Basketball again.(I also played when i was younger) I really enjoy it.
Well i don't know what else to tell..
see you next time!

Gabriel!

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Dylan,my name is Paula,i am 15 years old.Im love THE PRINCE OF TENNIS!!! Love RYOMAAA!!! And also I like is DRAGON BALL Z!! But the best saga is it of CELL!!! My feavorite personaje is GOHAN and GOTENKS!!! Also I like much FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!!! And I love tennis and train,that is like in Japon that after studying they practise tennis...Is nanny like that?? I am not very good in English,but I like much. Byeee..