viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2008

Hello Argentinins!

Hey My name is Libby!

I live in Greensboro North Carolina. I am thirteen years old and I'm in the 8Th grade at Southeast Middle School. I am taking Spanish class this year, but i cant really speak any Spanish. Me and my friends like to go the the High school football games and the movies! what do and your friends like to do for fun?
I have 2 brothers who's names are Jack and Preston. I have 2 white lab dogs who names are Lilly and Maggie. I live in a brick house in a neighborhood called Forest Oaks.
I used to live next to a family who was from Argentina, they were pretty cool!
well ill talk to you later,
Peace!

<33333>

1 comentario:

the students`blog dijo...

Hello my name is Manuel im 12 years old.I have got four dogs. I have got one bro0ther and two sisters conect:manu_96_porta@hotmail.com

Hi my name is Gaston im 13 years old.
I have got sixteen dogs and one cat.I have got two brother and one sister
conect:gasty07_q@hotmail.com

Hello my name is Ramiro im 12 years old .I have got two dog .I have got two cat .conet;ju_an_9_6@hotmail.com