lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2008

Hi! I'm Rachel!

Hi! My name is Rachel Pomeroy! I have two sisters, Reed and Kelly, they are 16 and 14 years old. We all play soccer, it's our favorite sport and we like swimming and tennis, too! I am in the sixth grade, in South East Middle. I like doing things with my church, my family, and my friends! I have two dogs, Gracie and Mia, and I have a cat, Maggie, also! I love to read and write!
I have a few questions for you:
1. What is the weather like there? (Here it's pretty much a warm climate.)
2. What is your favorite band/singer? (I like Cold Play and Casting Crowns!)
3. What is your favorite sport? (Like I said, mine is soccer.)
4. How much English do you know? (I don't know any Spanish.)
5. What is your favorite subject in school? (Mine is Language Arts.)
6. What sports does your school have? (We have football, soccer, tennis, swimming, track, lacrosse, and I think baseball and softball.)
7. What is your favorite song? (Mine are Halo, Viva La Vida, and It Ends Tonight.)
8. Do you like doing this blog? (I do!)
-Rachel

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Aye Yo Its hailey!! Here in america we have this thing called holloween! its really fun! You dress up in costumes and go to peoples houses, knock on there door, and get candy! when you knock on a door you are supposed to say trick or trreat!today is my best friend Kori's Birthday! YAAAYYYYYY!!!holloween is really fun! i like it. I'm goingt to be a teletubbie this year! its a show little kids watch but owell. Me and my freinds are going as the teletubbies!chat back!

Anónimo dijo...

hi! my name is ezequiel, Im from bahia blanca argentina, Im 17 years old , my favorite sports is footbal(soccer),my favorite team is river plate, I have two brothers and two sisters, dad and mother. i like listening rock and roll from argentina.

bye

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Rachel!, my name is Melanie. I live in Bahía Blanca, Argentina.
I have one sister and three brothers.
I like usering computer and listening music.
Studying in the school Técnica Nº2, "Ingeniero César Cipolleti"


* Here it´s Spring.
* My favourite band is "Intoxicados", (national rock).
* I haven´t got a favourite sport.
* I know a little English
* I haven´t got favourite subject, I like a bit of everything
(de todo un poco)
* We sometimes play basketball
* My favourite song is ACDC`s You shook Me All Night Long and Kenny Roggers´s The Gambler

Goodbye...


Melanie

Anónimo dijo...

-our weather is warm.
-Our favorite band are los piojos.
-our favorite sport is football.
-something.
-our favorite subjet is drawing.
brian, emanuel, facundo and jonathan